Cooking with Gandalf Cooking with Gandalf

amazing, amazing,amazing! I am a big LOTR fan, and the first complement i have to make is the voice acting, Saruman and Gollem are being imitated in a nearly perfect way! the second compliments is the use of the movies dialogues ''you shall not pasta!'' and ''hamwise pigsy'' made my lips curl! the only thing I did not really understand was the kissing between gandalf and saruman, i would have chosen a different ending of that dialogue such as a food fight. overall a 5/5 because it is a very good animation!

Space Sucks Space Sucks

oke i had to laugh about it! the ship breaking in two pieces is funny:) but it is so short! the credits were longer then the animation;

so what can be improved, the details are good and clear, and you know how to use voices, but make in longer, what happens when you are their in space? include some weird alien race asking what they are doing standing in space ( or something like that)

cbkanimation responds:

Thanks

Samsquanch Quest Samsquanch Quest

first words: hahahahahahaaahahahahahaha. It is so difficult to make a flash funny, but you nailed it! An epic story with unexpected twist and turns. I gave you 4.5/5 because some part might need a bit more details, overall a very good flash congrats!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

fpr those who haven't noticed yet: it was uploaded on april 1st, rings a bell? its an impossible game

Strip 'em all Strip 'em all

this is illegal, the next comic button can not send you to another website

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks for playing that far!

Cards Wars: TBS Cards Wars: TBS

started as a good game, gets fraudulent at the end, your opponent gest better cards, his specials work better( my specials more att and def never worked) change that anfd you have a good game

GeneralVimes responds:

The defense and attack give +1 in attack and defense respectively. So, if the player sees your "8" with a shield he just won't attack it with "9", because he knows that he'll loose. He'll use "10" instead.

And the cards are random, but balansed. All the players as the game goes, receive the same number of weak and strong cards, only their distribution differs.

Anyway, I'll think of more ways of balansing the game and making it beter, thank you very much!

I am Pendulum I am Pendulum

getting insulted with a song, i like it 5/5.

TheBetterAudioPortal responds:

It ain't an insult, just laying down some cold hard facts.

Tonight Will Be The Night Tonight Will Be The Night

I liked it! yet i would suggest do some more sidechain on the synth and attach it to the peak controller on the kick. The vocals were well used and timed! overall a good job 4/5

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

It is actually already sidechained, just lightly, I wanted to help the kick cut through the mix a bit without diminishing the lead too much. But you should be able to hear it cut it down a little bit.

Thanks for the review.

Contrary (Bigroom preview) Contrary (Bigroom preview)

your last submission ever? noooooo, my life just lost its purpose jk. love this one! really really nice, ill be following you on soundcloud!